The CIRHR Library supports the needs of our faculty, MIRHR and PhD students. We are part of the University of Toronto Library System.
- labour relations and collective bargaining
- labour unions and labour history
- human resource management
- human resource planning and development
- workplace diversity and equality
- conflict resolution
- labour market policy
- labour economics
- 10,000 books
- 100 print journals
- video and DVD collection
- vertical file collection of labour union documents
To search for an item go to the UTLibraries catalogue.
CIRHR students and faculty have access to the UTLibraries online resources.
Non-circulating library except for CIRHR students and University of Toronto faculty. Serials do not circulate.