The IRHR Library supports the needs of our faculty, MIRHR and PhD students, and Woodsworth College students in the Employmnet Relations Program. We also serve the University of Toronto community as a member of the University of Toronto Library System.
- labour relations and collective bargaining
- labour unions and labour history
- human resource management
- human resource planning and development
- workplace diversity and equality
- conflict resolution
- labour market policy
- labour economics
- 10,000 books
- 100 print journals
- video and DVD collection
- historical vertical file collection of labour union documents
To search for an item go to the UTLibraries catalogue.
CIRHR students and faculty have access to the UTLibraries online resources.