Using the library
The Industrial Relations & Human Resources Library (IRHR Library) building space is currently closed. Please see the University of Toronto’s Libraries COVID-19: Updates on Library Services and Operations. For more information from the University of Toronto, please see the Message from the University regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
IRHR Library staff are available for email assistance and virtual consultations by appointment during the following hours. Appointments outside of these hours can be arranged upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Effective July 5 - September 3, 2021:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday – Sunday: Closed
Closed Statutory Holidays: August 2 & September 6.
IRHR Digital Collections
- Canadian Labour Union Collection
- CIRHR Director's Debate Series
- Conference Board of Canada
- Highlights of Major Developments in Labour Legislation
- IR/HR Journals
- Morley Gunderson Lecture in Labour Economics and Industrial Relations
- Ontario Changing Workplaces Review
- Ontario Labour Relations Board Annual Reports
- Ontario Ministry of Labour Collective Agreements e-Library Portal
- PWR: work&labour news&research Archive (formerly Perry Work Report)
- PhD Theses
- Sefton/Williams Lectures
- work&labour news&research blog
Twenty Years of the Power Gap: How 15 Ontario Universities Compare
“Universities have been promising to fix the…