What's on This Page
The University of Toronto Library offers many different services to support research, teaching and learning. These services are only available to the UofT community.
- Journal Production Services - Journal Production Services at the University of Toronto Libraries support open access publishing at U of T by providing free hosting for academic faculty and student journals on Open Journal Systems (OJS) platform.
- Open Access - Given the speed of innovation in scholarly communications, there are a wide variety of open access choices available to researchers. If you are in the process of trying to assess your open access options, you can save considerable time and energy by knowing the basics of Open Access.
- Scholarly communications and copyright - Copyright and scholarly communications issues are increasingly important to the University of Toronto’s mission, with implications for the research, teaching and learning activities of every member of the university community. The Scholarly Communications and Copyright Office is here to support you as you strive for continuing excellence in these areas.
- U of T instructional media (My Media) - MyMedia provides an archival storage and streaming solution for the University of Toronto's media content.
- U of T research repository (TSpace) - TSpace is a free and secure research repository established by University of Toronto Libraries to disseminate and preserve the scholarly record of University of Toronto.