The Industrial Relations and Human Resources Library, housed in the Centre for Industrial Relations and Human Resources, has been building its special collections in the field of IR/HR since 1965. It is the only library in Canada with a specialized collection focused on the changing world of work. The library is a vital part of the MIRHR program and the CIRHR PhD program supporting student research needs, developing student research skills, and providing students with access to the materials they need to complete their studies.
- IRHR library collection borrowing privileges. Standard two week loan periods as well as extended loans upon request.
- IRE Course outlines/reading lists are posted on Blackboard by the library.
- Any material not available online (via Blackboard) will be available in print on the Course Reserve Readings shelves.
- Course Reserve Readings are available for 3 hour short-term loan.
- Course Guides to focus your research are created by the library and are available here.
- Exclusive 24/7 access to the CIRHR building, the Library, Computer Lab and MIRHR study rooms
- New MIRHR students are credited with 50 pages of free printing on their printing accounts.Printing is 10 cents per page.