Government information resources are valuable research and teaching tools that can be used to understand the world around us. They help us understand national and international governance and history, public policy, the social sciences, technology and the natural sciences, agriculture and the environment, and the people who live here.
- Data Sets - A collection of public open data repositories of general, international, and provincial data sets and reports on various IRHR topics. These data repositories house a collection of datafiles, documentations, and reports.
- Government Bodies - A list of Canada and US government portals and organizations.
- Highlights of Major Developments - Stay on top of changes to employment, labour, and human rights law. The IRHR houses an archive to the PDF documents between 1984-2006 on the very latest changes in labour law and their applications in Canada. More recent publications can be found physically at the Bora Laskin Law Library.
- Ontario Labour Relations Board Annual Reports - The Ontario Labour Relations Board produces a monthly publication of summaries of significant decisions issued by the Board. Currently, the IRHR library holds an archive of the reports from 1980-2017.
- Statistics - A list of national and international statistics databases highlighting relevant statistical facts on topics such as demographics and population, education, health, housing justice, etc.